OCTOBER 22, 2019
Prophetic Sound Dynamics
Theme: The Holyspirit in the Life of a Believer
Text: Acts 2:1-8
While Jesus was the best gift of the Father to the world (John 3:16), The Holyspirit is the best gift of Jesus the son to the church. John 14:16
The Holyspirit is not a thing. He is a Person. So he has will, he has an emotion. While the person of the Holyspirit can not be preached in a sermon, we shall be examining ways to experience his visitation this month.
What is a sudden visitation?
(1) It is the unannounced manifestation of the Holyghost like a mighty rushing wind (Acts 2:1-4)
(2) It is a surprise experience of the hand of God in a matter when you least expected. (1 Kings 18:46)
(3) It is the fresh and renewed baptism of the Holyghost in the life of a believer. (Acts 4:31)
(4) It is an encounter and appearance of God through his word (Jer 1:4, Ezekiel 18:1)
(5) The impartation of the Spirit of just men made perfect (Heb 12:23)
What to do to qualify for this visitation
(1) Cleanse yourself (2 Cor 6:17)
(2) Prepare to meet thy God (Amos 4:12)
(3) Seek for him (Matt 7:7-8)
(4) Be sensitive in the Spirit for the small still voice (1 Kings 19:10-12)
(5) Obey his voice (Luke 24:49, Deut 28:1, Isaiah 1:19)
Prayer point: Father, give me Grace not to miss you this month!